Monday, April 1, 2013

Almost done?!?

the recycle was really hard on me. God willing we only have 25 days left, and only 23 until i am in Ga. again!! i am in love with Georgia! it will always be on of my favorite places on earth, maybe it is the sun, maybe it is the people...Georgia will always be special for me and my Ranger.

he is nearing the end of mountains and i am expecting a phone call on friday or saturday! from his letters i have gathered that he has been doing really well. i am expecting a GO! the class that he was originally in just finished Fl. they will be graduating this week!!! i am so happy for you ladies! congratulations to you and your Rangers!!! take your men home and baby them! make sure they eat good!!

of course the thought "that could have been Dale...:(" crosses my mind, but i need to be a little bit stronger...envy and bitterness are ugly and aren't two qualities i want to have, not when i have so much to be thankful for! here is a list of things i am thankful for:


  1. i have a man who loves me for me. i could go on for pages about how amazing he is, but if you read my blog i am sure you already know how i feel about him! lol
  2. i have been lucky to receive 15 letters so far each about 5 pages, some even longer! and i'm talking full notebook pages.
  3. although money is tight i have been lucky enough to be able to find a way to make it. my mother told me God would provide, she was right and i am grateful.
  4. Dale recycled and was lucky enough to get 2 whole weeks of healing, eating, and rest! he got to go back into mountains re energized and with a new attitude!
  5. i have a job that i love, it isn't my ideal job but i work with amazing people and i know that makes all the difference!
  6. i even have a few good friends!
  7. i have lost so much weight!
  8. my plane ticket is booked!

there are a lot of reasons to be happy and grateful. i am alive and healthy and those are two giant reasons.

anyway.....i am confident i will have good new for you all this weekend! so blog to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment