Thursday, March 7, 2013

I knew it could happen but i didn't see it coming!

MOUNTAIN PHASE RECYCLE! crap! yeah, you heard me!!!! I love my man, i will never stop being proud of him, so what does a recycle mean you ask? for me it means this....
  1. 49 days instead of 29 days until i can see the man i love
  2. it means a total of 82 days apart,that is almost 12 weeks. 
  3. it means being lost for 49 more days, with out him i feel alone. he came into my life and woke me up, i hurt physically with out him
it is hard with out him. but i am so proud of him, i love him, he is my hero! a gift from God that i am so grateful for. i feel sad for people who will never know this love....i would do anything for him, and i will never stop.

but all in all he is in good spirits, and as i said in one of my very first blogs, anything that we have to go through in the accomplishment of his dreams will mean nothing when i can hold him.


No comments:

Post a Comment