Sunday, April 14, 2013

Silly Lori, bad at math!

so far this week i have managed to make two major math flubs! one, not so serious, unless you count my sanity! was mistakenly thinking i only had 4 more weeks of missing my ranger, ah i was wrong! i have 5! the other mistake....i have a traffic ticket, i thought my court date was the 28th, guess what! i was wrong it was yesterday! i called to confirm the time of the court date and they told me i missed it, i asked if i could reschedule and the lady said (very rudely) "no you have already missed and rescheduled then missed again!" i said "no ma'am i didn't  the only time i have ever missed was yesterday and it was a mistake, i thought my court date was set for the 28th, the court rescheduled my last court date due to a clerical error, i have never missed! what am i supposed to do!? i have never been in trouble and i don't want a warrant because of a traffic ticket!!" the only thing she said was something about "but may....(i have no clue what that was about..) march 4th that's Monday." that was pretty much the end of the convo.....thank God i got it rescheduled, hope the judge doesn't rip me a new one! lol...i was turning pretty hysterical and i think she could tell....after i got off the phone i sat on my bed and cried...these little petty things are the ones that get to me the most, the ones i need my ranger for, to make me laugh about... how he can't have me going to jail :) his 'hardened' criminal...

one of the hardest things about him being in ranger school is not being able to talk to him, he always makes everything ok, and with out him i feel a little bit lost.....like i am just thrown out in this cruel mean world alone...i wish i had the luxury of a mother who cared more, or friends who like me, didn't have much of a life, lol..i work and i sit at home, i guess that is part of being an adult.

i knew getting into a relationship with a man in the army would be hard, i wondered if i was tough enough...i know i would go to any lengths to love this man, so i guess i am strong enough. because here i am. only 38 more days! that is 5 weeks 3 days! yay

No comments:

Post a Comment