Tuesday, February 26, 2013

my phone call!

the first call came in on friday! i should have known he passed, because he was calling on friday (recycles didn't get to call until the next day) i answered the phone and he said hi, he started talking about something and i was like "that's good and all but did you pass!?!?!?"  i could hear the smile spreading across his face and he said "yes." he told me he didn't receive any of my letters :( he said he was starting to worry i had forgotten about him, but he told him self "no i am pretty sure i asked her to marry me and she said yes" lol but on that friday he did get my package and the bubble envelope i sent him with our pictures in it. he said he was just walking around looking, hoping and he recognized my name before his own on a big brown box among a bunch of smaller ones! he picked it up surprised by its weight (22 lbs) turned to his buddies and said "fellas we are eating good on the car ride today!" he opened the box, first thing he saw was the blue peeps i picked out for him! he thought to him self, 'she really does love me!' Duh of course i do!! lol...he told me he shared with his buddies too:) he told me how all his joints hurt and he couldn't close his hands :( i am worried about my man out there, about all of our men....

my second phone call only lasted a few minutes, he was calling to tell me he was headed back to base, he didn't sound as excited as he did during the first phone call...he had a list of things that we needed to accomplish when he graduated, getting a place ect...he told me he had it all written down and he would mail it to me (i told him to copy it twice and send it twice lol) he told me i needed to be ready to jump on a plane at a moments notice....he kept telling me that everything would be ok, that we could do this, we just had a little bit longer to go! hang in there, hang in there, hang in there....he was trying to soothe me, and all i wanted to do was soothe him. i love this man, even tho he is the one out there killing himself he was still worried about me, how i was holding up, if i was ok. he is amazing! he told me he loved me three times before he got off the phone....i miss him so much.

Hang in there baby! I love you!
Our last night together until the end of ranger school!

No comments:

Post a Comment